Friday, January 27, 2012

Little Miss Ruth Noel



Little Miss Ruth Noel is often times a little too articulate, and perhaps even too self aware, for her mere two and a half years. Here are a few recent, favorite quotes.

On going to school…
Ruth: "School again?"
Me: "Yes. Ithought you liked school."
Ruth: "Uhh. Not that much."

On being a good girl…
Ruth: "I'm a good girl, but I cry sometimes."
Me: "Why?"
Ruth: "Well,that's just how I am."

On potty training…
"I'll just go in my diaper like a baby does."

On sleeping…
Ruth: "I did sleep."
Me: "No you didn't."
Ruth: "Oh, I was just tricking you."

On demanding Mommy's attention only…
Me: "Ruth, Daddy or Leyda or Bubba or anyone else can help you, too. Why only me?"
Ruth: "Becaaaause. I like you."

I like you, too, Ruth.
Truth is, I really love you.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Megan-- my friend just posted this on fb. Thought you might like it : )

    http://lysaterkeurst.com/2012/01/i-dont-want-to-raise-a-good-child/

    ReplyDelete